FREE [PDF] — NEW Book: Heavy Metal Self Help by Matt Steele
Heavy Metal Self Help is an activity book and resource (that was created for Nova Scotians) from alternative rock music subcultures who wish to:
- practice self self-care
- develop healthy leisure activities
- connect to communities that can offer support.
People who live outside of Nova Scotia can enjoy this book too.
This book is inspired by:
- the rise in popularity of casual self-care activities such as adult coloring books,
- the Dalhousie University-developed leisure education program Steps To Connect, and
- my experiences as a recreation therapist, mental health volunteer, and musician.
You can download a free copy here: http://mattsteelemusic.