Written by Danny Pettry, M.Ed., M.S. Weekly blog entry # 9 (goal 52 blog entries in 2022)
Worrying is the only thing I did last week. I couldn’t take myself away from the news feeds to watch updates about the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
I still have that worry in the back of my mind.
Today (March 5th, 2022) – I’m feeling really happy.
What could it be?
Here are some elements:
- A four day weekend
- More daylight hours
- Slept and got plenty of rest
- Watched the new Batman movie.
- Read book on The Power of Fun.
- Spent time with my parents over the weekend.
- Driving my mustang today — it was a beautiful day..
- Hugs from my cat, Margret. (okay – my brother’s cat)
- Hugs from my dog, (okay – my sister Carrie’s Chihuahua)
- Completed writing the March 2022 Rec Therapy Today newsletter.
- Received email that my friends in Ukraine (Sofia and her mother) are safe.
- Feel really happy about the work I’m doing as a therapist in my main job.
- Delivered birthday gifts to my nephew Ryan (6) (who had b-day on 2/21/2022) — He couldn’t stop hugging me (before opening his gifts) – which he looked super excited.