Job Posting Submission
Position: Activities Therapy Coordinator
Salary: $55,000 to $70,000
Duties: • Develops, coordinates, implements and conducts quality activity therapy programs
• Conducts and reviews activity therapy assessments.
• Participates in development of the master treatment plan and treatment plan updates
• Educates and supervises mental health techs in regarding to activity programming.
• Maintain treatment related records appropriately and within specified time frames
• Communicate and document all relevant information to treatment team
• Provides a safe and therapeutic environment
• Provides age-specific care appropriately
• Demonstrate an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct
• Conduct reflects the Company’s values and a commitment to the Code of Conduct
• Adheres to hospital policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as requested or required
Requirements: Requires bachelor’s degree Recreation Therapy. Must posses a current certification in recreational therapy.
Previous experience with patient population preferred. Current BLS with American Heart Association or American Red Cross and SAMA certification or attainment during the orientation period within 30 days of hire.
Additional info: This is at Medical City Green Oaks Hospital in Dallas. It is an inpatient psychiatric hospital. Working 2 weekends per month (Saturday and Sunday) is required.