We asked our readers at Rec Therapy Today List a word or a few words that you have when you think of Rec Therapy Today (like a vibe, feeling, or impression).
Here is a word cloud with the first 150 answers that we received today:
Here are the top ten words that describe the vibe that people experienced when they think of Rec Therapy Today:
Here is a small word cloud with our top ten vibes:
It is noted that our main focus word is: Innovation.
Innovation was not listed in the top ten words. We noticed that only one person out of 150 used innovation.
Here are the first 150 answers that we received today:
- In touch!
- Easy to use
- One stop shop
- well rounded
- fun, paperwork
- Great resource
- Helpful Growth
- platform for RT
- good information
- Helpful, resource
- Make it happen!!
- Meaningful play.
- a sense of service
- Excellent resource
- Fun. Educational.
- New and inspiring
- Well put together
- Fun but informative
- exciting, informative
- Gives piece of mind.
- Happy, go lucky, fun
- High Energy, positive
- Maintain skilled care
- Helpful & informative
- excited for the future
- Excited, Blessed, Happy
- Helpful, encouragement
- Resourceful, welcoming
- Uplifting and inspiring
- Family of professionals
- Full of great resources
- Fun Information sessions
- Holistic and innovative
- Interesting and helpful
- Up to date, educational
- Good for RT professionals
Support, Educational, Fun
- Informational! Convenient!
- Informative and inspiring
- Innovative and Resourceful
- thankful when stuff inspires
- helpful to live a life again
positive energy, encouraging
- Exciting, adventure, learning
- Motivating, re- creating lives
- Supportive of TR professionals
- Always thinking outside the box
Amazingly supportive and helpful
- contributes to quality of life,
- helpful, educational, insightful
- learning, professionalism, growth
- Helpful, exciting, refreshing, fun
Helpful, informational, educational
- Learning new things and experiences
- my professional community, my future
- progressive, educational, fulfilling
- Happy, supportive, exciting, uplifting
Informational, dependable, important
- Technology, relationships, creativity.
- provides moments of happiness and success
Making a difference in the lives of others
Hard work towards furthering the profession
- Invaluable resources, connections and opportunities!
Happy, easy going, flexible, fun, caring , love what they do
- Its a great resource and tool for recreational professionals
- Forever changing, valuable and integral part of healthy living
- I do know that I read these questions in your voice now. Empowering
- It’s awesome that I get to see what other RTs are up to all over the US!
- I feel an impression of feeling safe and knowing the therapist remains patience even thru the toughest situations and still remains positive
We created a mini-manifesto for the Innovative Rec Therapist about one week ago.
Here is the manifesto:
Rec Therapy Today’s Mission Statement:
Why we do what we do:
We believe in “Loving to learn and learning to love more.”
All of our innovations are based on this simple philosophy.
How we do what we do:
The way we promote loving and learning is by creating innovative continuing education programs that teach recreational therapists information so they can provide greater levels of compassionate care.
What we do:
We just happen to offer recreational therapist just like you a mix self-study Continuing Education Units (CEU) programs, courses, workshops, and webinars to renew national certification through NCTRC and/ or state license. These courses are convenient and easy-to-use.