The 2019 Therapeutic Recreation Symposium for the Southwest (TRSSW) is now open for registration!
Pre-Symposium (.4 CEU’s) – November 13, 2019
limited available seating, register by 10/17/18
Children’s Health Trinity Towers in Dallas, Texas
Symposium (up to 1.6 CEU’s) – November 14 & 15, 2019
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas, Texas
Early bird rate $245
NCTRC/ATRA CEUs are pending pre-approval.
Some session topics include:
- New Paradigm for Stress Management
- Inpatient Mental Health
- Health and Wellness for Older Adults
- Brain Health and Recovery
- Tai Chi and Medical Qigong
- NCTRC Internship Guidelines
- Addiction, Anxiety and Depression
- Start and Run your Own RT Business
- PeaceLove and use of Expressive Arts
- Legislative Update
- Indoor Climing for Veterans
- And many more great topic
Please view our website, www.trssw.org/symposium.htm for a symposium program, registration, costs and lodging information. Early bird registration will close on October 17, 2019, so please resister early to get the best rate.
TRSSW dedicates proceeds from the conference to aspiring scholars in therapeutic recreation at colleges and universities in the Southwest region. Applications for this year’s scholarship are due October 18, 2019 and can be found at www.trssw.org/scholarship.htm