Read this book!
We surveyed our readers here at Rec Therapy Today.
We asked them to share a book that they recommend for rec therapists to read.
The # 1 recommended book — is the Big Red Book
(recommended by eight people)
Runner-Ups — These books were recommended by two (2) people:
Fiction books that were recommended:
Fiction based on illness, problems, or health conditions:
Non-Fiction Books on addressing treatment needs across the lifespan
Non-Fiction: Importance of Play
Customer Service based books:
True stories/ biography/ memoirs
Activity books/ workbooks/ guides that were recommended:
Textbooks that were recommended:
In addition, people recommended:
- Rec Therapy Today
- Books about kids outside
- Bibles and Religious books
- Any book that brings you enjoyment
- Brain & Life – Neurology for Everyday Living
- A book written BY someone with a disability who you serve
- Books that enhance knowledge of different religions and beliefs
Many people didn’t provide an answer:
- One (1) person had written: “not a clue.”
- Three (3) people had written, “Not sure.”
- Nineteen (19) people didn’t list any book.
You can always learn a new skill from a book too. Here is our amazon affiliate link: