Rec Therapy Today has provided a lot for Recreational Therapists in 2018, including:
- 12 email newsletters!
- 12 mon
thly contests and giveaways!
- Weekly inspirational quotes on facebook
- Sponsored three conferences: ATRA in Grand Rapids, North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association, and Great Lakes Rec Therapy Conference
- Director, Danny Pettry has presented at Southeastern Recreational Therapy Conference, Great Lakes Recreational Therapy Student Conference, and North Carolina Recreational Therapy conference, and Continuing Education Alliance
- 10 FREE webinar (continuing education opportunities)
- Hired five new CEU course creators.
I thought readers like you might want to help suppoRT Rec Therapy Today for 2019.
Are you able to make a donation to help fund Rec Therapy Today.
Every cent/ dollar counts.
Here is something we’ll do as well – if you want:
- Donate $1 – we’ll send you positive vibes and kudos
- Donate $ 10 – we’ll send you a rec therapy today notepad! Awesome.
- Donate $25 — we’ll post a quarter page (1/4 page) ad for you or your business in an upcoming newsletter
- Donate $50 — we’ll post half a page (1/2) entry in Rec Therapy Today for you or your business in an upcoming newsletter
- Donate $100 — we’ll post a FULL PAGE entry in Rec Therapy Today for you, post about you or your business at our Rec Therapy Today blog; and post a fb blast for you too!
Note – Rec Therapy Today is a brand of DannyPettry, LLC. Donations are not tax deductible.
Donations will help.
Our team plans to do a lot in 2019, including:
- 10 FREE CEU webinars
- 52 Innovative Ideas (10 min. educational programs for rec therapists)
- 52 inspirational quotes
- 12 Email newsletters
- 12 Contests
- 12 (book of the month)
- 12 Interviews with Rec Therapist of the Month
- 12 (Game of the month)