Today, I had the opportunity to present on “trauma-focused recreational therapy for children and adolescents” at the 2018 North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association conference.
I like to share evaluations for transparency reasons.
Here is the rating scale:
- 1: Strongly Agree
- 2: Agree
- 3: Undecided
- 4: Disagree
- 5: Strongly Disagree
- This session contributed to my professional knowledge: Average: 1.25
- The session met identified learning objectives: 1 (A+)
- This session was well organized: 1.13
- The instructional methods used were effective: 1.13
- The instructor was knowledgeable about his/ her subject: 1 (A+)
- The established learning outcomes were achieved: 1 (A+)
- I would be interested in attending additional subjects on this topic: 1 (A+)
- A positive learning environment was provided (lighting, sound, audio/ visual equipment) 1 (A+)
- My overall rating of this session: 1.13
- My overall rating for the speaker is: 1.13
- My overall rating for the physical learning environment is: 1.25
- Loved it! Very educational. Knowledgeable, kept us involved and interactive!
- Very educational, thank you.
- Great session, thanks for all the info and intervention ideas.
- *Danny is a great practitioner and is very knowledgeable about his field. The activities he provides balances well with the information*
- Danny is a wonderful presenter and I loved examples of interventions. Great resource for us students to pull from.