I’ll be attending the 2018 ATRA conference.
Here is My Personal ATRA Plan —
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Travel day – Leave Huntington, West Virginia and go to Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Thursday September 13th, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 — Exploring the Labyrinth: An Evidence-Based Mindfulness Intervention – Karen Wenzel, MS, CTRS
- 1:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. How Do I Ensure That My Recreational Therapy Program Is Covered And Following ATRA Standards Of Practice – Tim Passmore, EdD, CTRS/L, FDRT, Dawn DeVries, PhD, CTRS, Thea Kavanaugh, MPH, CTRS, Kristen Fedesco, MA, CTRS
- 5:15 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – General Session
Friday, September 14th, 2018
First Full Day of ATRA Conference
- 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. General Session: Public Policy Update
Peter Thomas, JD
- 10:30 a.m. until 12:00 Child & Adolescent Section Update
Abby Pestak, MS, CTRS, Certified ChildLight Yoga Instructor, Jenny Dilaura, MA, CCLS, CTRS
- 1:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.. — Compassion Fatigue: What It Is and How to Recover with Colleen Cooke, PhD, CTRS, CLL, CHP
- 3:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. — Examining the Educational Requirements for Entry-Level Practice for RT/TR: The Process and Recommendations of the ATRA Higher Education Task Force
- 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. – Awards Ceremony
Saturday, September 15th, 2018
Travel day – get back to Huntington, West Virginia
Sunday, September 16th, 2018
Back to work day!
I believe we both are in mental health! I won’t be going to any of the pre conf. Sessions as I did not register for them!
But I probably would have gone to both the ones you signed up for!
I am signed up for Speed mentoring… on Friday evening.
I haven finalized anything yet…?you are pretty organized! I try!
Getting here was a trip in itself!
I’ll look 👀 for you!