Text -- 304-412-4065 Danny@DannyPettry.com

Do you want to start a private practice in recreational therapy?

I recommend my good friend Jeanne Hasting’s site https://www.myrecreationtherapist.com/ as a great way to get started in the United States or Canada.

My Recreation Therapist.com provides a safe and affordable venue for anyone that wishes to include recreation therapy in their continuum of care by employing professionally qualified and credentialed Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, CTRS and/or Licensed Recreation Therapist, LRT’s.

Check it out here: