My good friend, Kim Grandal has a new resource:
Positive Affirmations and Activities Staff In-Service
This in-service is designed to assist the Recreation/Activity Director or Staff Educator in providing an overview of positive affirmations.
This resource can be used for multiple purposes:
- team building activities
- for people who are in their elder years
- increasing staff morale during an in-service of staff meeting.
- PDF handout,
- teacher’s outline
- an interactive activity
- certificate of attendance
- an in-service sign in sheet
- flyer to announce the in-service,
- an in-service evaluation form. FOR ENTIRE STAFF!
Participants will be able to:
- Define positive affirmations
- State at least 5 affirmations for self or others
- Name at least 5 positive affirmation activities or ideas for use
- State at least 5 benefits of incorporating positive affirmation into the Recreation program and into one’s life