Howdy there —
Here is 2019 in review.
I’ve provided rec therapists (just like you) with many FREE resources in 2019.
You may have benefited from some of these contributions
Here is a summary of things that Danny Pettry and his business Rec Therapy Today provided to our profession for FREE.
- Three (3) FREE Live keynote talks:
- Keynote address at University Toledo
- Presentation on Success at the Ohio Recreational Therapy Association
- Keynote address for the North Carolina Recreational Therapy Association conference
- Hosted One (1) live DBT in Rec Therapy Workshop Training – it was $25, but we allowed everyone to attend FREE.
- One (1) Professional ATRA annual membership giveaway!
- Two (2) FREE ATRA Student Memberships!
- Five (5) People won a physical pack with four (4) coloring books for adults
- 12 People won a physical copy of the Summer Smoothies recipe book
- 12 FREE email monthly email newsletters from January to December
- 12 FREE Rec Therapist of the Month spotlights featured
- 21 FREE ($10 Amazon Gift Cards) were given away
- 15 FREE webinars that helped thousands of RTs to earn CEUs.
- FREE upgrade for our webinar users: Our learners receive instant certificate of completion sent in their email because we invested money in an upgraded webinar service. 500 people can attend our webinars now (previously – only 100 could attend).
- 15 People won a physical copy of the Screen-FREE Fun: 400 activities for the family (book)
- 25 FREE Rec Therapy Today T-shirts were given away
- Hundreds of FREE informational blog posts were posted
- 1,000 FREE Rec Therapy Today magnets were given away
- 3,000+ FREE Rec Therapy Today stickers were given away
- Posted job posts at Rec Therapy Today this year for FREE
- Sponsored the 2019 ATRA conference in Reno, Nevada
- FREE Halloween activities [pdf] download
- FREE Thanksgiving questions [pdf] download
- FREE inspirational quotes were posted at our fb groups throughout the year
- FREE consultation and coaching for new bloggers in rec therapy and upcoming course creators.
- Contributed FREE activities to David Austin and Colleen Cooke’s (2019) book, The Fun Encyclopedia.
If you enjoy our FREE webinars, live presentations, informational newsletters and blog posts then you’re going to love our new learning platform.
Please — go and create create a FREE account Today to check it out! Take a few of our free CEU training sessions that are already uploaded. Go here: https://rectherapytoday.thinkific.com/users/sign_in
And consider taking one of our paid courses. Click here for 12 hour course.
your friend and partner in rec therapy, Danny Pettry —
P.s. — Keep an eye open for more FREE resources in 2020.