Do you want to start a private practice in recreational therapy?

I recommend my good friend Jeanne Hasting’s site as a great way to get started in the United States or Canada.

My Recreation provides a safe and affordable venue for anyone that wishes to include recreation therapy in their continuum of care by employing professionally qualified and credentialed Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, CTRS and/or Licensed Recreation Therapist, LRT’s.

Check it out here: