A work-only zone does wonders for your productivity. So, I prefer working at the office now. I spend 8 focused hours there, then I go home to be present with my family.
Do you want to be more productive? Get twice as much done per day?
How would your professional life be if you could double your productivity?
How would your personal life be if you could double your productivity?
I’d imagine you’d be getting a lot of stuff completed!
I’ll validate that you’re a busy, hard-working person. You do a lot of things. Your time is limited. You manage both work and home life. It’s not your fault that you’re bombarded with so much stuff in life.
There was a time when I was super busy with my life. I was burning the candle at both ends. I felt totally overwhelmed. Why? Because I didn’t know any better.
I’ve studied and learned a few secrets of being productive over time. Some of the solutions came to me by pure luck, chance and serendipity. I learned other techniques from taking responsibility for my own education in life.
One way to increase productivity is being “focused.” This means paying 100% attention to one thing at a time. Multi-tasking isn’t the solution. Think of a person who is driving a car and texting. It is dangerous. Your work is better quality when you do it fully-focused, one-thing at a time. There isn’t a need to go back and re-do the mistakes from multi-tasking.
A second way to be more productive is exactly what we, recreation therapists teach: rejuvenating your body. It is cliché to say that all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl. However, it is very true. One way to re-energize is to take care your body, including: emotional wellness, physical body, and mental health. If you’re too tired, drained, and worn-out then you’re not going to be productive.
Continuing your education takes focus. The process of taking an advanced (self-study) certificate course will require you to be productive. You’ll have to read books, watch videos, and participate in a community discussion. Completing an advanced certificate course demonstrates to your colleagues, supervisors, and allied co-workers that you are productive. It shows you’re a super-star.
What else happens when you take a course? You learn things. You’ll discover insights on what is effective. You’ll have specialized knowledge that will make you fruitful. You won’t have to search online for a resource or ask people for suggestions. A person who has completed advanced courses has gained the knowledge and skills about their specialty area. They can go right to work in that focus area. That saves time and money.
Question: Do you want to Double Your Productivity?
Solution: Consider taking advanced specialty courses.
- The course is worth ten clock hours of continuing education.
- Session content is CE Pre-approved by NCTRC, so you know they count.
- Requirements include:
- Read an interesting text book
- Write at least three comments about the book in our member’s group
- Watch a one hour webinar on the topic
- Pass a written test with a score of 80% or better. You’re guaranteed to pass or you can retake the quiz for free (as many times as you want or need).
- Bonus # 1: I mail you the required book!
- Bonus # 2: You’ll get access to network with other students in our exclusive facebook group.
- Bonus # 3: Discount: The Standard Price for my Advanced Certification Courses is $647. These courses have a special discount ($200) off most of the time, so they’re only $447