Arlington County’s Department of Parks and Recreation is seeking top-notch summer camp staff. We have an exciting opportunity which involves providing recreational opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
The Therapeutic Recreation office provides various supports for people with disabilities in and around Arlington, VA to pursue recreation opportunities in both adapted and inclusive settings. We are looking for top-notch staff to help us with our mission. We are currently recruiting for the 2017 Summer camp season and also have positions that are open for immediate consideration or on a substitute and on-call basis.
There are a myriad of benefits, both professional and personal, obtained from working with people with disabilities in a summer camp setting. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent pay!
- Professional hands-on experience providing support for people with disabilities in a recreational setting
- Opportunity to work with a variety of people
- Ability to explore Arlington and surrounding areas via field trips
- Programmatic leadership opportunities
- Memories and friendships to last a lifetime
If you are interested in applying for this AMAZING opportunity APPLY HERE!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at TRinfo@arlingtonva.us or 703-228-4740, TTY 711