Click here to download registration form
- Who: The Institute for Geri Olympics and Active Living
- What: An invitation to your health care facility to attend the 33rd Annual Geri Olympics.
- Events: Bowling, Horseshoes, Basketball Shooting, Candle Blowing, Clothes Pin Stacking, Corn Hole, Golf Putting, Obstacle Course, Javelin, Marksmanship, Wheel chair races and relays.
- Theme: THEME: “REMEMBERING THE 50’s and 60’s”!
- Where: South Charleston [West Virginia] Community Center
- When: April 24, 2020
- Why: Geri Olympics promotes active living, wellness and quality of life for residents of nursing homes and assisted living centers. Our philosophy is that you do not go to nursing homes to die but to live and be as active as possible.
- Deadlines: Registration and money for registration and T shirts need to be received by
March 20, 2020