Howdy there Rec Therapist —
Most Rec Therapists are women.
I (Danny Pettry) am a bit of the exception.
My personal and business mentor Patty Aubery has put together a wonderful program for women titled:
Permission Granted — Show up. Stand up. Speak up.
I feel confident this program would be beneficial for any woman (rec therapist) because this program includes a tribe of like-minded women who are all about success and reaching goals.
The classes started in Sept 2019 — but you can still get involved and view the replays.
Here are the training sessions
- Month 1: Permission to get real
- Month 2: Permission to live with intention
- Month 3: Permission to believe in yourself
- Month 4: Permission to ask for what you want
- Month 5: Permission to act as if
- Month 6: Permission to be present over perfect
- Month 7: Permission to face what isn’t working
- Month 8: Permission to transcend your limited beliefs
- Month 9: Permission to clean up your messes
- Month 10: Permission to be grateful
- Month 11: Permission to master the game of money
- Month 12: Permission to love your life
The program cost $97 a month or a one-time payment of $997.
That price is a great deal because it would cost over $20,000 to reach out and get individualized training from all of the experts in Patty’s program.–>Click here to check out this program <–
Jack Canfield (co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul) talks with Patty about Permission Granted.
Bonus Gift included for rec therapists —
I’m releasing a 12-clock hour continuing education program in December 2019 that is NCTRC Pre-approved) titled:
Behavioral Health Needs and Treatment Approaches in Recreational Therapy.
My program will be $197 per person and you can get it FREE.
I love Patty and her work. I think her Permission Granted for women is a wonderful program.
And any Rec Therapist who stand up and join Patty’s Permission Granted program will get access to my new CEU course as a free gift.–>Click here to check out this program <–