Mindfulness is an evidenced-based activity.
Rec Therapists teach mindfulness skills to patients.
Research indicates that mindfulness can help promote:
- Attention span: helping people to have better focus.
- Physical health and wellness: improves immune system
- Affect: increasing positive mood while decreasing negative mood.
Are you interested in learning more?
How to Teach Mindfulness to Kids
0.15 CEUs (1.5 clock hours of continuing education)
This session content is CE Pre-Approved by NCTRC
Presented by our Innovative Instructor: Kristi Crawford, R.T.C, M.A., C.C.R.TClick here to register for this Self-Study CEU Course Today and Earn Your CEUs the Innovative Way!
You can complete this course in three easy-steps:
- Watch a webinar replay
- Request your certificate of completion
- Save your certificate of completion for your records!