The Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) in Recreational Therapy workshop that I organized will be Friday February 8, 2019 in Huntington, West Virginia.
Session content is CE Pre-approved by NCTRC
- Borderline Personality and the Skills — presented by: Lugene Saunders, M.A., LPC
- Validation Therapy for people with behavioral health needs — presented by Melissa Wolfe, M.A., LPC
- Teaching Interpersonal effectiveness skills for people with behavioral health needs presented by: Danny Pettry, M.Ed., LPC, NCC, CTRS-BHS
- Teaching Emotion Regulation skills to people with behavioral health needs — presented by: Danny Pettry, M.Ed., LPC, NCC, CTRS-BHS
- Mindfulness as a treatment for people with behavioral health needs — presented by Christian Adams, Med Student with Advanced Training in Mindfulness and Meditation
Danny Pettry: I feel excited about this workshop training! I’ll be posting summaries of each session here at Rec Therapy Today so you can gain some of the information presented.
People interested can show up on site and register.
Here is a link with a registration form:
Don’t miss out on our innovative continuing education programs. Get informed.
Sign-up for our FREE email newsletter on our main page here: